Internal Medicine A Guide to Clinical Therapeutics
THE LATEST THERAPEUTIC TREATMENT OPTIONS IN INTERNAL MEDICINE--AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
This peer-reviewed guide highlights important therapeutic treatment options for the most common diseases managed by clinicians practicing internal medicine.
- SHORT BULLETED CONTENT for ease of use in a clinical setting
- ORGANIZED BY DISEASE STATE
- CLINICAL PEARLS to aid in disease management
- EMBEDDED REFERENCES to facilitate further research
- DRUG TABLES that include product availability, disease-specific dosing, common adverse reactions and drug/drug interactions
- SECTIONS INCLUDE: Cardiology, Pulmonary, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Nutrition, Hematology and Oncology, Infectious Disease, Rheumatology, Psychiatry, Pain, and Transplant
- HELPFUL APPENDICES INCLUDE: Antidotes, Immunizations,Intrathecal Injections, Intravenous Immunoglobulin, Lab/Drug Interactions and Drug Abuse, Mechanical Ventilation, QT Prolongation, and Steroid Conversion Chart
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.