- practical advice and motivational techniques to help you shine in any social situation
- lots of confidence boosting tips and psychological strategies for overcoming your shyness
- interactive quizzes and self-testing techniques to help you learn
- sensible advice for coping with the art of conversation in both your professional and personal life
- hints, tips and help for those looking for romance.
This book brings the proven social networking strategies of the business and professional world to your personal life, allowing you to overcome shyness, win friends and make an impact in every social situation. It uses proven techniques, interactive tools, case studies and motivational advice to help you communicate, socialise and relate to others with real panache. If you've always been a little shy, it will give you step-by-step guides to becoming popular and confident, with practical tips on everything from body language to great conversation openers. Covering work, home, relationships and every other area of your daily routine, this is an aspirational but achievable manual that will help you to feel better not only about yourself, but about the way in which you talk to people, make friends, and make an impression.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
This book gives you the skills you need to gain confidence, talk to new people and really shine in any social or professional situation.About the Author:
Paul Jenner is a full time writer and journalist who specialises in psychological and spiritual issues; a former dealer in erotic art; and the author of two previous lifestyle books.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill, 2009. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0071621040