This resource is a concise, time-friendly study aid containing quick, frequently-tested high-yield orthopaedic facts based on the most recently administered exams. Written by residents who have just taken the exam, this guide will prove invaluable to time-strapped orthopaedic residents.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Skinner, Current Diagnosis & Treatment in Orthopedics: Third Edition(ISBN 0-07-138758-7)
“This is a valuable initial and last-minute review for the orthopaedic boards. Due to its succinct overview of each subspecialty in orthopaedics, it would also be valuable to younger residents about to begin that specific subspecialty rotation. This would give them some basic knowledge for “pimp” questions as well as direct their reading to increase their fund of knowledge.”
-Chris Heck, MD; PGY 4 Orthopaedic Surgery Resident, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
A RESIDENT TO RESIDENT GUIDE
YOUR “SECRET WEAPON” FOR THE BOARDS
• Get answers to board questions from residents who passed
• Earn top scores on the OITE and Orthopaedic Boards
• Save time with high-yield topics, mnemonics, and information-rich illustrations
• Great for initial and list-minute exam review
• Apply the First Aid formula for exam success!
INSIDER’S GUIDE TO OITE AND ORTHOPAEDIC BOARD SUCCESS
• The only resident to resident guide to help you pass the orthopaedic board exam
• Detailed what-to-study guidance from top residents who passed
• Frequently tested high-yield topics as seen on OITE exams
• 57 high-yield clinical images
• Insider tips for outstanding performance from residents who’ve been there
• Great for recertification
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill Medical, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX007146106X
Book Description Book Condition: New. New Book. Bookseller Inventory # 007146106XSBK
Book Description McGraw-Hill Medical, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 007146106X
Book Description McGraw-Hill Medical, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-132-X6-6567006