This practical, clinically-oriented pocket handbook provides the essential information needed for quick reference in intensive care, coronary care, PACU’s, telementry units, and other critical care settings.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
AACN Essentials of Critical Care Nursing Pocket Handbook
Marianne Chulay, RN, DNSc, FAAN
Suzanne M. Burns, RN, MSN, RRT, ACNP, CCRN, FAAN, FCCM
AACN ESSENTIALS OF CRITICAL CARE
Endorsed by the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses, this easy-to-use handbook provides essential information for critical care and progressive care settings.
• Cardiac rhythms, ECG characteristics, sample rhythm strips, and treatment guides
• Admission and shift assessment guides
• Critical care drug information
• Advanced cardiac life support algorithms
• Troubleshooting guides for hemodynamic monitoring and management of ventilator alarms
• Assessment tools for weaning from mechanical ventilation
• ICP monitoring setup and waveforms
• Delirium assessment tools
• Intra-aortic balloon pump waveforms
• Evidence-based treatment guides based on AACN Protocols for Practice and national guidelines
• Guidelines for intra- and inter-hospital transport (monitoring, equipment, personnel)
About the Author:
Marianne Chulay RN DNSc FAAN is a Consultant, Clinical Research and Critical Care Nursing in Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Suzanne M. Burns, RN, MSN, RRT, ACNP, CCRN, FAAN, FCCM is a Associate Professor of Nursing, Acute and Specialty Care,at the University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, USA
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill Professional, 2005. Spiral-bound. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # SONG0071447725
Book Description McGraw-Hill Professional, 2005. Spiral-bound. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0071447725
Book Description McGraw-Hill Professional, 2005. No binding. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-132-52-2357002
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800714477201.0
Book Description McGraw-Hill Professional, 2005. Spiral-bound. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110071447725