The only book to provide comprehensive coverage of all the clinical management strategies of tumors afflicting the nervous system! Provides the best and most logical synthesis between clinical information and the molecular and basic science principles of these diseases. With a strong focus on radiation therapy, this text features management guidelines for treatment, including dosages and preferred combination of chemotherapeutic drugs as well as coverage of patient follow-up care.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
PRINCIPLES OF NEURO-ONCOLOGY
David Schiff, MD
Brian Patrick O’Neill, MD
Only PRINCIPLES OF NEURO-ONCOLOGY provides comprehensive coverage of diagnosis and treatment of all primary and metastatic tumors of the nervous system. Offering streamlined access to sophisticated imaging studies that aid in diagnosis, and to management guidelines for treatment, the text assists those physicians who care for the growing numbers of patients with nervous system malignancies. PRINCIPLES OF NEURO-ONCOLOGY provides:
· A logical synthesis of clinical strategies and the basic science and molecular principles underlying these diseases
· In-depth coverage of all major tumors of the brain, spinal cord, and peripheral nerves
· The most comprehensive coverage of radiation therapies for nervous system tumors of any source
· Ready access to dosages and preferred combinations of chemotherapeutic drugs
· 500 diagnostic images; over 100 in full color
· Thorough introduction to presentations and neuroimaging
· Epidemiology, genetic and molecular underpinnings, and neuropathology
· Clinical strategies for complications of cancer, chemotherapy, and radiation treatment
· Information on patient follow-up care
Visit us at: www.accessmedbooks.com
About the Author:
Dr. Schiff is the head of the oncology committee for the American Academy of Neurology, and has recently co-authored a book on the complications of cancer on the nervous system.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill Professional, 2005. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # SONG0071425152
Book Description McGraw-Hill Professional, 2005. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110071425152
Book Description McGraw-Hill Professional, 2005. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0071425152
Book Description The McGraw-Hill Company. Book Condition: New. pp. 832. Bookseller Inventory # 7362362
Book Description McGraw-Hill Professional. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0071425152 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.3012853
Book Description McGraw-Hill Professional, 2005. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. newWe Ship Every Day! Free Tracking Number Included! International Buyers Are Welcome! Satisfaction Guaranteed!. Bookseller Inventory # 10000012128N