Following the traditional First Aid format, this review provides high-yield information residents & physicians need to know to pass the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) licensure examination for certification and/or re-certification. Includes background information (what to expect, how to apply, how to succeed), high-yield facts organized by subject, and a review section of relevant exam review resources.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Shelve: Board Review/Internal Medicine
· Discover IM residents’ “secret weapon” for the boards
· Get answers to board questions from residents who passed
· Save time with high-yield topics, mnemonics, and information-rich illustrations
· Apply the First Aid formula for exam success
INSIDER’S GUIDE TO ABIM SUCCESS
· The only resident-to-resident, step-by-step guide to help you pass the ABIM exam
· Thousands of recently tested high-yield topics from actual ABIM exams
· High-yield algorithms and clinical images, including x-rays, MRIs, CTs, and clinical photographs
· Insider tips for outstanding performance from residents who’ve been there
· Great for recertification, too!
About the Author:
Tao Le, MD
Fellow in Immunology
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Formerly a director of Medsn.com and Medschool.com
With contributors from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill Medical, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0071421661
Book Description McGraw Hill Medical, NY, 2006. Oversized Paperback. Book Condition: New. 1st Edition. This is a New and Unread copy of the first edition. Book. Bookseller Inventory # 036274
Book Description McGraw-Hill Medical, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110071421661