* Presents practical and profitable solutions to problems encountered by commercial and regional airlines, charter, cargo, and corporate aircraft operations, businesses, and fractional and lease aircraft companies
* Details save-money, make-money strategies and simulates trips for profit-and-loss analysis
* Includes performance case studies
* Covers methods of fuel conservation, environmental concerns, maintenance, and more
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
SAVE-MONEY, MAKE-MONEY STRATEGIES FOR THE AIR TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY
Here are practical plans and profitable solutions to the operational problems encountered by commercial and regional airlines, charter, cargo, and corporate aircraft companies, and other air transport businesses.
This one-of-a-kind resource outlines how sound operational practices can improve the bottom-line of commercial airlines and aviation-based businesses. Written by an industry consultant with extensive experience in airline operations and economics, Profit Strategies for Air Transportation:
* Simulates trips for profit-and-loss analysis
* Presents dollar-saving methods of fuel conservation
* Examines maintenance programs, burden, scheduling, and inventory issues
* Addresses environmental concerns to operations
* Includes eye-opening performance case studies
* Covers forecasting methods -- how to apply them and how make them as accurate as possible
* Demonstrates how to fine-tune resource allocation in order to control costs
* And much more
ACCURATE INFORMATION, CREATIVE STRATEGIES, AND CREATIVE SOLUTIONS TO BOLSTER EFFICIENCY AND PROFITS!About the Author:
GEORGE RADNOTI holds a doctorate in transportation economics from the University of Budapest, a Master's degree in mechanical engineering, and has completed Boeing's Jet Performance School. He is presently President of Computerized Aviation Consulting and has previously held positions as senior vice president and major shareholder of Icarus Computerized Consulting Services (CCS), presently operated by Jeppesen & Co.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill Professional, 2002. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110071385053
Book Description McGraw-Hill Professional. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0071385053 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.0026803
Book Description McGraw-Hill Professional, 2002. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0071385053
Book Description McGraw-Hill Professional, 2002. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0071385053