Martin Pring is one of the most respected names in the field of technical analysis. He has written several successful books for McGraw-Hill and speaks worldwide at seminars and conferences on technical analysis. His most successful McGraw-Hill titles is Technical Analysis Explained, now in its 3rd edition, which has sold more than 47,000 copies. McGraw-Hill also published Martin Pringís Introduction to Technical Analysis. This book was the first in an intended series of seven books on various aspects of technical analysis. Now, Candlesticks Explained is the fourth book in the series.
McGraw-Hill will be publishing the entire series of this well-known figure. Each book in the series is a complete guide to a key aspect of technical analysis. Using numerous illustrations, the books are entry-level guides that explain and demonstrate the tools of technical analysis. The books use an interactive CD-ROM/workbook format to cover every important element of technical analysis. The entire series helps traders develop their technical analysis skills using CD tutorials that allow the reader to practice the techniques in realistic market scenarios. There is also a self-test at the end of each chapter. The books in the series include:
- Martin Pringís Introduction to Technical Analysis (published by McGraw-Hill).
- Martin Pringís Breaking the Black Box: How to design, test, and apply mechanical trading systems using profitable examples.
- Technicianís Guide to Day and Swing Trading: A complete guide for applying the principles of technical analysis for swing and day trading.
- Candlesticks Explained: A beginnerís A to Z guide on the basic principles of Japanese candlesticks and other eastern charting techniques.
- Momentum Explained I: Principles of oscillator interpretations featuring four popular indicators
- Momentum Explained II:An explanation of 25 oscillators and how they can be most profitably applied.
- How to Select Stock Using Technical Analysis: Practical guide to industry group rotation, the concept of relative strength, and short-term techniques to find low-risk, short-term buying opportunities.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
This series on the basics of technical analysis is a complete interactive guide for active traders from one of the worldís leading experts.
? Interactive CD-ROM/Workbook format provides nuts-and-bolts information
? Realistic market scenarios to test the readerís knowledge and learning
? Covers virtually every futures and equities market
? Interactive self-tests for each chapter
? Written by one of the preeminent figures in technical analysis
Candlestick Charting Is One of Today's Most Versatile and Popular Technical Trader's Tools
First used successfully by rice traders in eighteenth-century Japan, candlesticks have gained newfound popularity among today's fast-action breed of trader. Candlesticks Explained--a powerful, four-hour multimedia CD-ROM tutorial and workbook--offers a comprehensive analysis of the unique graphic traits and interpretive powers of candlestick charts. Complete with basic principles, market-proven techniques, and real-time examples of Japanese candlesticks and other Eastern charting techniques in action, it explains:
McGraw-Hill's Martin Pring on Technical Analysis series is a unique combination of in-depth audio-visual CD-ROM tutorial and workbook, and is an excellent teaching tool for in-depth research, instant reference, and interactive review. It provides technical traders with remarkably accurate methods--proven effective in today's fast-moving markets--for anticipating and exploiting trends.
Actual examples of tusuki, harami, and other candlestick trading patterns
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0071384014
Book Description McGraw-Hill, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 71384014
Book Description McGraw-Hill, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110071384014
Book Description McGraw-Hill, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-132-41-8896008