* The architect's and contractor's A-Z one-stop resource for residential remodeling--detailed and heavily illustrated
* Step-by-step practical instruction for every topic
* Includes checklists, charts, specifications, resoures list, and product information guides
* Covers accessibility, efficiency, and sustainability issues
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
THE ARCHITECT'S AND CONTRACTOR'S A-Z ONE-STOP RESOURCE FOR RESIDENTIAL RENOVATION!
Here in a single definitive volume, are answers you need to the entire spectrum of residential rehab work you face every day.
This heavily illustrated reference provides detailed coverage and step-by-step practical instructions on every home rehab topic essential to architects and contractors, including foundations; exterior walls; roofs; windows and doors; partitions, ceilings, floors, and stairs; kitchens and baths; electrical and electronics; HVAC and plumbing; and site work.
Written by one of America's leading architectural consulting firms, edited by a registered architect and experienced writer, and reviewed by members of NARI and the NAHB Remodeler's Council, The Home Rehab Handbook features:
* 600 illustrations--including exceptionally detailed line drawings
* Coverage of key issues such as accessibility, efficiency, and sustainability
* Comprehensive checklists, charts, specifications, and details throughout
* Discussion of the most recent advances in technology, products, components, and assemblies
* An expanded resources list and product information guides
The Home Rehab Handbook is packed with the information you need to work more efficiently, avoid costly mistakes, make the best choices, reduce waste, and maximize profits by doing it right and doing it quickly.About the Author:
STEVEN WINTER ASSOCIATES (Norwalk, CT and Washington, D.C.) is one of America's leading architectural consulting firms. Founded in 1972, the firm's areas of expertise include building systems technology, energy-efficient design, sustainable design, and accessibility.
MICHAEL J. CROSBIE is a registered architect on the staff of Steven Winter Associates. He is a former editor for Progressive Architecture, and has authored and contributed to numerous books, including McGraw-Hill's Time-Saver Standards for Architectural Design Data, Seventh Edition, and the TIME-SAVER STANDARDS FOR BUILDING, Fourth Edition.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill Professional, 2002. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110071377778
Book Description McGraw-Hill Professional. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0071377778 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.0026721
Book Description McGraw-Hill Professional, 2002. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0071377778
Book Description McGraw-Hill Professional, 2002. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0071377778