A quick reference to the most common diseases and disorders in the various areas of head and neck surgery. The very affordable Eighth Edition features contributions from 50 distinguished practitioners who present a wealth of clinically relevant information from the forefront of otolaryngology research and practice.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
FIVE-STAR ON-LINE REVIEW ". . . an outstanding review book for the otolaryngologist. ... I would recommend it to medical personnel (physicians, physician assistants, nurses, and students) involved in the practice of otolaryngology." A reviewer from Houston, TX [BOX WITH HEAD] The Eighth Edition of Dr. Lee's leading text provides you with a direct, readable, and concise overview of the entire field of otolaryngology. Perfect for Board preparation and a favorite refresher for practitioners, Essential Otolaryngology features a bulleted, summary-style format that facilitates study - and understanding.
THE FIRST CHOICE FOR OTOLARYNGOLOGY AND HEAD & NECK SURGERY RESIDENTS
* Provides a tried-and-trusted route to learning otolaryngology
* Quick reference format includes numerous tables and a convenient bulleted format
* 50 recognized clinicians present the most current clinical concepts
* Covers the most common diseases and disorders
* Valuable Highlights and Pearls reinforce learning
* NEW coverage includes:
Techniques for paranasal sinus surgery
More examples of imaging
Minimally surgical techniques
· Coordinator for International Affairs—American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery · International Editor, Journal of Otolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery · Managing Partner of Southern New England Ear, Nose, Throat and Facial Plastic Surgery Group, LLP · President & CEO, Medical Support Company, LLC · Associate Clinical Professor, Yale University
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill Professional, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110071373225
Book Description The McGraw-Hill Company. Book Condition: New. pp. 1152 Illus. Bookseller Inventory # 96226394
Book Description McGraw-Hill Professional, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 8. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0071373225