These "500 questions, answers, and explanation" books are designed to simulate the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) Step 1. Each is authored by an expert in the field and has been reviewed by students who have recently passed the exam. As Step 1 is becoming increasingly more clinical in nature, when applicable, clinical vignette-style questions requiring a two-step reasoning process are also included. All of the Pretest titles include a "high-yield" fact section to reinforce key concepts.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
* 500 USMLE-type questions, answers ; explanations
* High-yield facts reinforce key concepts
* Targets what you really need to know
* Student-tested and reviewed
PreTest® is the medical student's most dynamic weapon for mastering the USMLE Step 1.
* Designed to simulate the exam
* Reviewed by recent examinees
* Mimics the real exam, question by question
PreTest is the closest you can get to seeing the test before you take it.
This one-of-a-kind test prep guide helps you:
* Get to know material on course exams and the USMLE Step 1
* Practice with 500 clinically-oriented multiple-choice questions
* Review key facts for exam success
* Build confidence, skills, and knowledge
There are plenty of answers out there. But only PreTest® delivers USMLE-type questions in USMLE format.
Open this PreTest for:
* 500 board-type questions
* High-yield facts for board and course review
* Referenced answers with concise explanations
Great for microbiology course review and exams, too! Physiology PreTest asks the right questions so you'll know the right answers. Open it and start learning what's on the test.
"Physiology is tough. PreTest really helped me get it. It was a tremendous confidence boost."
--a medical student who recently passed the USMLE Step 1
Michael B. Wang, PhD is Associate Chair for Education in the Department of Physiology at Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Wang was the secret coauthor of the last edition. He teaches a Kaplan physiology course once a year, and contributed to the last edition of NMS Physiology. James P. Ryan, PhD, Dr. Wang's coauthor, is Professor and Associate Chair in the Department of Physiology at Temple University.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0071371990
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110071371990