Gives medical students 500 questions, answers, and explanations to prepare for the pathophysiology section of the USMLE Step 1. The new edition includes many new questions in the two-step clinical format to simulate the USMLE Step 1.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
* 500 USMLE-type questions, answers & explanations
* High-yield facts reinforce key concepts
* Targets what you really need to know
* Student-tested and reviewed
PreTest® is the medical student's most dynamic weapon for mastering the USMLE Step 1.
* Designed to simulate the exam
* Reviewed by recent examinees
* Mimics the real exam, question by question
PreTest® is the closest you can get to seeing the test before you take it.
This one-of-a-kind test prep guide helps you:
* Get to know material on course exams and the USMLE Step 1
* Practice with 500 clinically oriented multiple-choice questions
* Review key facts for exam success
* Build confidence, skills, and knowledge
There are plenty of answers out there. But only PreTest® delivers USMLE-type questions, in USMLE format.
Open this PreTest® for:
* 500 board-type questions
* High-yield facts for board and course review
* Referenced answers with concise explanations
Great for pathophysiology course review and exams, too! This Pathophysiology PreTest® asks the right questions so you'll know the right answers. Open it and start learning what's on the test.
"So helpful! PreTest® gave me experience with questions just like the ones on the boards."
--a medical student who recently passed the USMLE Step 1
Dr. Mufson has been chairman of the department since the school was founded. He prepared the first edition of Pathophysiology: PreTest by enlisting the help of his colleagues, who will also participate in the preparation of the second edition of the book.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description 2001. Soft cover. Book Condition: New. McGraw-Hill Publishing Co., 2001 paperback 2nd edition 253 pages A BRAND NEW BOOK UNUSED . Full refund if not satisfied. 24 hour despatch. Bookseller Inventory # r479