Neurology is an established and growing publishing program at McGraw-Hill. We are the publishers of the leading "Reference in the Neurology" and the cornerstone to our list, "Adams & Victor, Principles of Neurology, 6/e". This titles presents easy to reference clinical information such as neuralgic evaluation and the most current therapies. Extensive use algorithms, charts and tables give the reader a focused quick reference handbook. New material will included information on the advances in stroke management, behavioral disorders, Alzheimer's, and Parkinson's. The key features include: authoritative guidelines for diagnosis and treatment referencing the "Parent" book; new tables, algorithms and charts will keep the book a quick reference for all clinicians in neurology; and, the most current information on the rapidly changing area in neurology, such as stroke, Parkinson's, and Alzheimer's.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"The book deals with the necessary principles of neurology without going into detail. This format is very valuable for a quick review." "The book is useful as a second tier resource to the larger textbooks that deal with the practical aspects of neurology. It also is helpful as a quick review of the original textbook." "5 stars!" Doody's 20020909From the Back Cover:
A CLINICAL MANUAL REFERENCED TO THE LEADING NEUROLOGY TEXT IN THE FIELD
Referenced to Adams & Victor¿s Principles of Neurology ,7e, this practical handbook provides authoritative and clinically relevant information in a concise, easy-access format.
* Succinct summaries of the major categories of neurologic disease for the student, resident, and busy clinician
* Easily-referenced guidelines for diagnosis and treatment in the office and hospital
* Extensive tables to aid in quickly identify relevant information
* The most up-to-date information on advances in the field of neurology, including stroke management, behavioral disorders, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, headache, peripheral neuropathy, Alzheimer¿s and Parkinson¿s diseases, and others
* New figures demonstrating classic MRI and CT findings
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description The McGraw-Hill Company. Book Condition: New. pp. x + 547 Figures, Illus. Bookseller Inventory # 7580981
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800711507981.0
Book Description McGraw-Hill Education - Europe, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 7th Revised edition. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX007115079X