Principles of Neurology, 7/e Companion Handbook- the at a glance summary of the clinical portions of its market-leading parent text... now in its new edition.
Key features include:
* Authoritative guidelines for diagnosis and treatment referenced to Adams & Victor’s Principles of Neurology, 7/e
* New tables, algorithms and charts make the book a quick reference for all neurologic clinicians
* The most current information in the rapidly changing area of neurology, such as stroke, Parkinson's and Alzheimer’s
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
A CLINICAL MANUAL REFERENCED TO THE LEADING NEUROLOGY TEXT IN THE FIELD
Referenced to Adams & Victor¿s Principles of Neurology ,7e, this practical handbook provides authoritative and clinically relevant information in a concise, easy-access format.
* Succinct summaries of the major categories of neurologic disease for the student, resident, and busy clinician
* Easily-referenced guidelines for diagnosis and treatment in the office and hospital
* Extensive tables to aid in quickly identify relevant information
* The most up-to-date information on advances in the field of neurology, including stroke management, behavioral disorders, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, headache, peripheral neuropathy, Alzheimer¿s and Parkinson¿s diseases, and others
* New figures demonstrating classic MRI and CT findings
"The book deals with the necessary principles of neurology without going into detail. This format is very valuable for a quick review." "The book is useful as a second tier resource to the larger textbooks that deal with the practical aspects of neurology. It also is helpful as a quick review of the original textbook." "5 stars!" (Doody's 2002-09-09)
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800711507981.0