37 Harvard-style cases featuring top companies competing in the New Economy. Cases are organized to facilitate discussion of the decision-making process for formulating New Economy enterprise strategy. The presentation mirrors the organization of the eCommerce textbook written by the authors.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
30 cutting edge e-Commerce cases from experts in the field. Many written by Jeffrey Rayport for Marketspace course that he originated at Harvard.Case Dashboard - features the following types of material for each case:
- Overview of the case
- Prep questions and answers
- Discussion questions
- Board plans
- Related Cases
- Related Completely Prepared Lectures
- News and Headlines
- Recommended Readings, Links, etc.
- Original journalistic articles and commentary on the New Economy
- Daily newsletter: The "Daily Dose" keeps you up-to-date on New Economy happenings online or via a free daily email list-serve
- Video interviews with leaders (Gurus) of the New Economy
- Information on online Dot.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill Publishing Company, 2001. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0071124128