A textbook designed for statistical quality control courses taught in departments of industrial engineering, operations research and statistics. The book incorporates key organizational changes in order to reflect recent trends in the field.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
- Large quantity of examples and student problems.
- Strong introduction to the proper use and misuse of control charts.
- Several chapters streamlined, and consolidations and profitability brought forward in the text.
- New material on experimental design.
- Reduced emphasis on acceptance sampling.
- Enhanced attention to the managerial and organizational aspects of quality control.
- Free SPC EXpert software packaged with the text, for use as a statistical and graphical tool.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want