Everything you always wanted to know about UFOs, extraterrestrial visitors, flying saucers, and natural deceptions, and including photographs, charts, illustrations, and groundbreaking insights into this fascinating growing phenomenon.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The UFO Phenomenon: Strange Visitors from Outer Space…? Or the Next Evolutionary Step?
From the latest mind-bending theories of flying saucers emerging from parallel universes to haunting tales of extraterrestrial encounters, this spine-tingling guide includes:
• The latest reports on the crashed disk near Roswell, New Mexico, the alien bodies, and government cover-up.
• Uncanny parallels between angels and aliens
• The 1952 buzzing of the U.S. Capitol by seven UFOs.
• Disturbing accounts of thousands of alien abductions.
• UFO hotspots and skywatching sites revealed from Florida to Washington state.
• Incredible 'Close Encounter' stories from presidents, astronauts, and ordinary people.
• Listings of UFO organisations, sighting hot lines, conferences, trivia, internet newsgroups, and more!
'Inspiring, often mind-blowing, sometimes even a little scary.'
LOS ANGELES TIMES on Cousineau's work
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800625863841.0
Book Description HarperCollins, 1995. Mass Market Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0062586386
Book Description HarperCollins, 1995. Mass Market Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0062586386
Book Description HarperCollins, 1995. Mass Market Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110062586386