Waiter Rant: Thanks for the Tip--Confessions of a Cynical Waiter (P.S.)

3.49 avg rating
( 11,961 ratings by Goodreads )
 
9780061256691: Waiter Rant: Thanks for the Tip--Confessions of a Cynical Waiter (P.S.)

According to The Waiter, 80 percent of customers are nice people just looking for something to eat. The remaining 20 percent, however, are socially maladjusted psychopaths.

Eye-opening, outrageous, and unabashed—replete with tales of customer stupidity, arrogant misbehavior, and unseen tidbits of human grace in the most unlikely places—Waiter Rant presents the server's unique point of view, revealing surefire secrets to getting good service, proper tipping etiquette, and ways to ensure that your waiter won't spit on your food.

"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.

About the Author:

Steve Dublanica is the bestselling author of Waiter Rant, which spent twelve weeks on the New York Times bestseller list. He lives in the New York metropolitan area with his joint-custody dog, Buster.

From AudioFile:

If you're worried that an angry waiter may spit in your spaghetti, you might think twice about listening to WAITER RANT, the confessions of a waiter in a classy New York joint. A little spittle could be the least of your problems. Oh sure, narrator Dan John Miller reassures us that MOST waiters would NEVER do anything nasty to a curmudgeonly customer. That is, unless you really deserve it. Or the waiter is having a bad day. Miller has a little menace in his voice as he gleefully talks about waiters playing mop hockey with the burger of a complaining customer. He makes his point. Read this, and you'll never complain about a rare steak or tip under 20 percent again. Fun book. M.S. 2009 Audies Finalist AudioFile 2009, Portland, Maine

"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.

Top Search Results from the AbeBooks Marketplace

1.

Dublanica, Steve
Published by Harper Perennial
ISBN 10: 0061256692 ISBN 13: 9780061256691
New PAPERBACK Quantity Available: 1
Seller
Gulf Coast Books
(Memphis, TN, U.S.A.)
Rating
[?]

Book Description Harper Perennial. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0061256692 Ships from Tennessee, usually the same or next day. Bookseller Inventory # HCI9998JCGG070617H0433C

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
5.26
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: FREE
Within U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds

2.

Steve Dublanica
ISBN 10: 0061256692 ISBN 13: 9780061256691
New Quantity Available: 1
Seller
Omega Books and More Inc.
(Springdale, AR, U.S.A.)
Rating
[?]

Book Description Book Condition: New. FAST shipping, FREE tracking, and GREAT customer service! We also offer International and EXPEDITED shipping options. Bookseller Inventory # 3D7DSF0013OQ

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
4.15
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: 3.06
Within U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds

3.

Steve, Dublanica Aka the Waiter
Published by Harper Perennial (2009)
ISBN 10: 0061256692 ISBN 13: 9780061256691
New Trade paperback Quantity Available: 1
Seller
MVE Inc
(Hickory, NC, U.S.A.)
Rating
[?]

Book Description Harper Perennial, 2009. Trade paperback. Book Condition: New. Harper Perennial ed.. Trade paperback (US). Glued binding. 336 p. Contains: Illustrations, black & white. P.S. Audience: General/trade. Bookseller Inventory # Alibris_0012685

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
4.66
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: 3.06
Within U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds

4.

Steve Dublanica
ISBN 10: 0061256692 ISBN 13: 9780061256691
New Quantity Available: > 20
Seller
BWB
(Valley Stream, NY, U.S.A.)
Rating
[?]

Book Description Book Condition: New. Depending on your location, this item may ship from the US or UK. Bookseller Inventory # 97800612566910000000

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
7.88
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: FREE
Within U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds

5.

Dublanica, Steve
ISBN 10: 0061256692 ISBN 13: 9780061256691
New Quantity Available: > 20
Seller
Paperbackshop-US
(Wood Dale, IL, U.S.A.)
Rating
[?]

Book Description 2009. PAP. Book Condition: New. New Book. Shipped from US within 10 to 14 business days. Established seller since 2000. Bookseller Inventory # VC-9780061256691

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
5.82
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: 3.06
Within U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds

6.

Steve Dublanica
Published by HarperCollins Publishers Inc, United States (2009)
ISBN 10: 0061256692 ISBN 13: 9780061256691
New Paperback Quantity Available: 10
Seller
The Book Depository
(London, United Kingdom)
Rating
[?]

Book Description HarperCollins Publishers Inc, United States, 2009. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Harper Perennial ed.. Language: English . Brand New Book. According to The Waiter, 80 percent of customers are nice people just looking for something to eat. The remaining 20 percent, however, are socially maladjusted psychopaths. Eye-opening, outrageous, and unabashed--replete with tales of customer stupidity, arrogant misbehavior, and unseen tidbits of human grace in the most unlikely places--Waiter Rant presents the server s unique point of view, revealing surefire secrets to getting good service, proper tipping etiquette, and ways to ensure that your waiter won t spit on your food. Bookseller Inventory # AAS9780061256691

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
9.14
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: FREE
From United Kingdom to U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds

7.

Steve Dublanica
Published by HarperCollins Publishers Inc, United States (2009)
ISBN 10: 0061256692 ISBN 13: 9780061256691
New Paperback Quantity Available: 10
Seller
The Book Depository US
(London, United Kingdom)
Rating
[?]

Book Description HarperCollins Publishers Inc, United States, 2009. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Harper Perennial ed.. Language: English . Brand New Book. According to The Waiter, 80 percent of customers are nice people just looking for something to eat. The remaining 20 percent, however, are socially maladjusted psychopaths. Eye-opening, outrageous, and unabashed--replete with tales of customer stupidity, arrogant misbehavior, and unseen tidbits of human grace in the most unlikely places--Waiter Rant presents the server s unique point of view, revealing surefire secrets to getting good service, proper tipping etiquette, and ways to ensure that your waiter won t spit on your food. Bookseller Inventory # AAS9780061256691

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
9.42
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: FREE
From United Kingdom to U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds

8.

Dublanica, Steve
ISBN 10: 0061256692 ISBN 13: 9780061256691
New Quantity Available: > 20
Seller
Pbshop
(Wood Dale, IL, U.S.A.)
Rating
[?]

Book Description 2009. PAP. Book Condition: New. New Book.Shipped from US within 10 to 14 business days. Established seller since 2000. Bookseller Inventory # IB-9780061256691

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
6.37
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: 3.06
Within U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds

9.

Steve Dublanica Aka The Waiter
Published by Harper Collins Publishers
ISBN 10: 0061256692 ISBN 13: 9780061256691
New Quantity Available: > 20
Seller
INDOO
(Avenel, NJ, U.S.A.)
Rating
[?]

Book Description Harper Collins Publishers. Book Condition: New. Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 0061256692

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
6.89
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: 2.69
Within U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds

10.

Steve Dublanica
Published by HarperCollins Publishers Inc, United States (2009)
ISBN 10: 0061256692 ISBN 13: 9780061256691
New Paperback Quantity Available: 10
Seller
Book Depository hard to find
(London, United Kingdom)
Rating
[?]

Book Description HarperCollins Publishers Inc, United States, 2009. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Harper Perennial ed.. Language: English . This book usually ship within 10-15 business days and we will endeavor to dispatch orders quicker than this where possible. Brand New Book. According to The Waiter, 80 percent of customers are nice people just looking for something to eat. The remaining 20 percent, however, are socially maladjusted psychopaths. Eye-opening, outrageous, and unabashed--replete with tales of customer stupidity, arrogant misbehavior, and unseen tidbits of human grace in the most unlikely places--Waiter Rant presents the server s unique point of view, revealing surefire secrets to getting good service, proper tipping etiquette, and ways to ensure that your waiter won t spit on your food. Bookseller Inventory # BZE9780061256691

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
9.83
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: FREE
From United Kingdom to U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds

There are more copies of this book

View all search results for this book