Fully revised and up-dated, this new edition of Simon James comprehensive and accessible text continues to provide an excellent insight into this central topic of British politics. It draws on the wealth of new material that has become available in recent years to shed light on the mechanisms, structure and realities of the Cabinet system in Britain from 1945 to the present 1945. Its coverage includes:
· ministers and their departments
· collective decision-making
· the role of the Prime Minister
· the strengths and weaknesses of the Cabinet system
· the future of the Cabinet system. British Cabinet Government will give both A-level students and undergraduates a clear understanding of the realities of this central aspect of British politics.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want