'There is a war for the best managerial and professional talent', writes Michael Williams. Commercial success depends largely on attracting, motivating and retaining high performers who can drive the business forward. Companies that get it wrong soon find competitors swooping in.
The War for Talent helps employers to:
- spot individuals with outstanding talent or potential;
- mobilise and distribute widely the vital corporate store of intellectual capital;
- coach and mentor key players so as to empower them to achieve early results;
- put together reward packages high-flyers expect; and
- keep talented employees enthusiastic, committed and delivering.
This text sets out principles and powerful self-assessment profiles so that readers can pinpoint their skills and areas of improvement.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Michael Williams (San Francisco, CA) is an options market marker on the Pacific Exchange (PCX). A frequent speaker at conferences around the country, he is co-founder of MarketCompass.com.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description South-Western College Pub, 1994. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0030976634
Book Description South-Western College Pub, 1994. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0030976634
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800309766361.0
Book Description Thomson Learning. Book Condition: New. pp. 446. Bookseller Inventory # 5783116