Frommer's Britain's Best-Loved Driving Tours, 4th Edition (Frommer's 25 Great Drives in Great Britain)
Everything You Need to See the Best of Britain by Car! Let Frommer's Take You To:
- The ancient colleges and dreamy spires of East Anglia
- The forest that Robin Hood made famous--and the legendary castle of King Arthur
- Land's End, Stonehenge, and other wonders of the West Country
- The villages of the Cotswolds
- Scotland's Highlands and mysterious Loch Ness
- Snowdonia's peaks, Yorkshire's wind-swept moors, and the Lake District And much, much more!
Inside You'll Find:
- 30 distinctive, easy-to-use itineraries--all fully illustrated with beautiful full-color photos
- Exact directions, distances, and driving times for each route
- All the sights along the way--with highlights for history buffs, nature lovers, and families traveling with kids
- Scenic side trips, special moments, and recommended walks
- Detailed, accurate full-color route-planning maps
Frommer's. The Name You Can Trust. Find us online at www.frommers.com
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Includes thirty itineraries for the tourist driving in Great Britain, with sights to see along the way.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.