So you want to be a Roman? Here is everything you need to know – in 20 easy stages. From the battle ground to building roads – find out the REAL facts to Roman living in this humorous non-fiction information book from Scoular Anderson.
• Ruby/Band 14 books give increasing opportunities for children to develop their skills of inference and deduction.
• Text type: An information book.
• A gallery of the things the Romans did that changed the way we live on pages 46-47 enables children to recap the main features left over from Roman times.
• Additional information retrieval devices such as a glossary and index can be evaluated for their usefulness as children develop critical reading skills.
• Curriculum links: History: Whay have people invaded and settled in Britain in the past - a Roman case study.
• This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Scoular Anderson lives in a house in Argyll, Scotland. He spends lots of time looking at the passing ships rather than getting on with his work. The cat and the dog often come to sleep in his studio because it's the warmest room in the house. Scoular likes writing books which are funny or make the reader learn something. He has written and illustrated about 80 books. He likes drawing dogs and castles but is not too keen on bicycles because they stick out at strange angles.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want