It’s just a normal lesson on a normal day at school, except Mrs Bennet , who can do magic, has turned into a very big rabbit. The problems start when the class realise that Mrs Bennet can’t change back into herself.
· White/Band 10 books have more complex sentences and figurative language.
· Text type - A story with a familiar setting.
· A school website report gives children the opportunity to recount the story of Class Six and the Very Big Rabbit on pages 30 and 31.
· Curriculum links - Citizenship: Choices, Taking part.
· This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Martin Waddell is the Hans Christian Andersen Medal winner 2004 and two-time Smarties Prize winner. Among his many books for children are the Little Bear and Farmer Duck series. Martin lives in Newcastle in County Down.
Tony Ross was born in London in 1938. He went to art school in Liverpool and has since worked as a typographer for design and advertising agencies. His cartoons have appeared in Punch, Town, Time and Tide and the News of the World. His first book Hugo and the Wicked Winter was published in 1972. Tony has since written over 100 books and illustrated over 2000! Two of his creations, Towser and The Little Princess have been turned into TV series.
Tony lives in Wales.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want