Collins GCSE Maths 4th edition Higher Student Book, written by experienced teachers, matches the AQA GCSE specification for Higher tier students, and the Student Book has been approved by AQA. This is the ideal resource to help all students fulfil their potential at GCSE Maths.
• Bring awe and wonder with a chapter opener that puts the maths in context
• Provide rigorous maths practice with hundreds of high quality questions
• Focus on literacy skills with key words per topic
• Reason, interpret and communicate mathematically with flagged mathematical reasoning questions (labelled MR and CM)
• Solve problems within mathematics and in other contexts with flagged problem-solving questions (labelled PS and EV)
• Show step by step working through worked examples (numbered sequentially throughout the chapter)
• Differentiate at the top end with more challenging questions
• Access answers online, in the Teacher’s Pack and in the Collins Connect edition
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want