Collins’ AQA A-level Business Student Book 1 has been newly written for the 215 AQA specifications. It will help students to master the knowledge and skills they need for AS and the first year of A-level, and give them the confidence to engage with the real business world. Our Student Books have been entered into the AQA approval process. Collins AQA A-level Business Student Book 1 has been written in line with the 2015 AQA specifications. It will secure essential knowledge, critical skills, and confidence in decision making to allow students to achieve their potential and engage with contemporary business.
· Build confidence in making decisions with the language of decision making and stimulating "Decision making in context" features integrated throughout
· Develop an understanding of the interrelated nature of business using our mind maps to identify and analyze connections between topics
· Build top-notch critical skills with our "Focus on skills" activities and "Aim to progress" tips
· Develop confidence in using quantitative skills through clear worked examples and questions geared towards data analysis
· Secure essential knowledge with key words defined at the start and Check Your Understanding questions at the end of every chapter, and full coverage of new topics such as the Tannenbaum Schmidt continuum, interpreting marketing data, and Hackman and Oldham’s model of job design
· Connect with relevant issues and contexts by engaging with our contemporary case studies and fresh artworks
· Apply your learning with opportunities for peer review and practice questions at the end of each section
· Improve interpretation and communication skills with "Upgrade your skills" tasks at the end of each section
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want