A handy format street atlas of Greater Dublin with clear, colour-coded and detailed mapping and a full index to names.
The atlas covers a large area of Dublin and its surrounding area including Swords, Greystones, Clonee and Malahide, Maynooth, Leixlip, Rathcoole, Ashbourne and Adamstown.
• Route planning map of the area surrounding Dublin at a scale of 8 miles to 1 inch
• Main approaches map at 4 miles to 1 inch
• Main Dublin maps at 4.4 inches to 1 mile
• Detailed Central Dublin map at 6.6 inches to 1 mile
• Speed enforement zones
• Location of fixed safety cameras
• High-risk roads as defined by Garda and the National Roads Authority
• A comprehensive guide section giving details of Dublin’s history, places to visit, local information and useful information for the visitor.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Explore the world through accurate and up-to-date mapping.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want