Fluency in Number Facts – Teacher’s Guide Year 1 and Year 2 for Key Stage 1 contains a bank of whole-class activities with supporting Interactive Whiteboard display resources to teach new facts and revise known facts. The accompanying CD provides mental maths tests to support preparation for SATs testing and a host of other resources.
The Teacher Guide for Y1/Y2 contains:
• games and activities arranged according to the three Key Aspects: Number, place value and rounding, Addition and subtraction and Multiplication and division
• whole-class games and activities, Paired games and activities and Individual activities aimed at ensuring children practise and consolidate their fluency in each of the three Key Aspects
• lists of the resources required for games and activities as well as instructions and, where appropriate, any variations
• Additional multi-aspect games and activities to develop mental fluency in all three Key Aspects.
The CD contains:
• downloadable resources for Maths facts, Whole-class games and activities, Paired games and activities, Individual activities and Written activities
• mental fluency challenges aimed at providing children with further practice and consolidation and also at offering teachers a means of assessing individual children’s proficiency in the mental recall of number facts.
• number cards required for some of the games and activities
• assessment and record-keeping formats to enable teachers to keep a record of the level of mastery that individual children have achieved in each of the three Key Aspect.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Peter Clarke has been a mathematics coordinator and deputy headteacher in primary schools in Australia and London. He has also worked as a mathematics advisor and has written many publications on primary mathematics. He also lectures on initial teacher training and postgraduate courses, and runs INSET at schools and conferences.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want