Pictorial map featuring over 700 castles and fortified houses complete with an easy-to-use index listing visitor information and an attractive selection of photographs.
• Index comprises map references, the age and type of each castle, public access details, Historic Scotland and National Trust for Scotland ownership, notable grounds and gardens, telephone numbers and websites.
• Highlights Scotland’s finest castles, castellated mansions and also the best castles for children.
• Attractive photographs of a selection of castles, together with a brief account of their history.
• A brief history of Scottish castles and information on architectural types and periods of construction.
• Internet links and suggested reading for further information.
• Other titles in the series include:
Clans and Tartans Map of Scotland
Scotland of Old Map
Whisky Map of Scotland
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Pictorial map featuring over 700 castles and fortified houses complete with an easy-to-use index lis....About the Author:
Explore the world through accurate and up-to-date mapping.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Chapitre.com - Impression à la demande, 1863. Paperback. Book Condition: NEUF. - Genre : manuscrits Print on Demand. Bookseller Inventory # 7920007508534