Collins’ Cambridge IGCSE ® Business Studies Student Book is fully matched to the new Cambridge IGCSE ® Business Studies syllabus. Containing real-life international case studies and focused skills activities, it will support students throughout their IGCSE.
This online textbook is written, reviewed and approved by experienced IGCSE Business Studies teachers from around the world. It provides full coverage of the skills and knowledge that are essential to success in Cambridge IGCSE ® Business Studies.
• Access the textbook content at home or in the classroom with this online edition
• Put Business Studies in context with engaging real-life case studies from around the world for every topic
• Expand your choice of case studies with an extra bank of truly international case studies from a range of regions
• Enable students to access the syllabus content with a fresh, visual design and language tailored to English as a Second Language learners
• Build students’ skills in application, analysis and evaluation with targeted Skills activities and a Skills builder for each Paper 2-style case study
•Develop students’ exam skills with Paper 1 exam-style questions, and Paper 2 exam-style case studies with supporting questions for every section
•Encourage students to check their understanding with Knowledge check questions for every topic
• Progress students’ vocabulary and understanding of key terms and concepts with the extensive Glossary
• Deliver a course that reflects the modern business world with up to date examples and data
Why not look at the e-book edition of Collins’ Cambridge IGCSE ® Business Studies Student Book for another way to access and deliver these great features.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Andrew Dean is Head of Business Studies, Economics and Enterprise at The John Fisher School. He is also an experienced Business Studies author.
Mark Gardiner, an experienced Business Studies and Economics teacher, is currently Head of Business Studies and Economics at John Colet School. He is also a published Business Studies author.
Denry Machin is formerly Head of Upper School at Harrow International School, Bangkok, and is currently Projects Manager for the Harrow International group. He has numerous Business Studies books, articles and journals to his name.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want