Discover Belfast with this handy, easy-to-use atlas in full colour, with clear street level mapping. An extensive area of Greater Belfast is covered, with clear, concise mapping at a scale of 4.25 inches to 1 mile, and a full index to street names.
The area covered by the mapping extends from Ladybrook in the west, to Holywood in the east and from Belfast Castle in the north to Newtownbreda in the south.
The atlas features:
• Route planning road map of the area around Belfast.
• Colour classified roads and streets, area names and postcode districts.
• Location of important buildings and places of interest, car parks and railway stations.
• Information about Belfast, such as places of interest, shopping areas, parks and gardens and getting around.
• Location of safety cameras.
With its large area of coverage of Belfast and high level of detail this atlas is ideal for businesses, residents and visitors.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
With a scale of 4.25 inches to 1 mile, this handy full coloratlashas clear street level mapping p....From the Back Cover:
Street atlas covering an extensive area of Greater Belfast with clear, concise full colour mapping and full index to street names.
· All classified roads and streets
· All important buildings and places of interest
· Car Parks & railway stations
AREA OF COVERAGE
Extends from Andersonstown in the west, to Holywood in the east and from Belfast Castle in the north to Castlereagh in the south.
WHO PRODUCT IS AIMED AT
Ideal for businesses, residents and visitors with its large area of coverage and high level of detail.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Harpercollins Pub Ltd, 2014. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. revised edition. 47 pages. 8.25x5.50x0.25 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # __0007493789
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 2014. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110007493789