The official map of Scotland, published in association with Scotland’s national tourist authority, Visit Scotland, shows Scotland’s tourist attractions on one easy-to-use map.
This clear, easy to follow road map with colour classified roads contains everything for the tourist who wishes to explore this beautiful country. The map, at a scale of 5 miles to 1 inch (approximately 1:300,000), shows the locations of over 1700 things to do and places to visit.
The map includes:
• Castles, gardens, distilleries, museums and art galleries.
• Ancient monuments and natural wonders and beautiful scenery.
• Country parks, forest trails and cycle routes and other outdoor activities.
• Camping and caravan sites.
• Visit Scotland Information Centres and National Tourist Routes.
• Detailed inset maps of the main cities Glasgow and Edinburgh.
• Distance chart in miles.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Explore the world through accurate and up-to-date mapping.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 2013. Map. Book Condition: New. New In-Stock Ships Same Day We Ship 7 Days A Week. Bookseller Inventory # mon0000242824
Book Description Harpercollins Uk -, -. Book Condition: NEW. -- (illustrator). Original Books from across the World in Brand New Condition --------- It can be shipped from U.S, Canada, Germany & India/Overseas centre subject to availability.____9780007490516. book. Bookseller Inventory # RM-BS-1157l
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 2013. Map. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110007490518