This easy-to-use, handy A5 sized road atlas is your ideal companion for travelling around Scotland. It has extremely clear, route planning maps of Scotland, detailed city plans of the major cities and towns and fits neatly into your glovebox or briefcase or bag.
Scale of main maps: 1:625,000 (9.9 miles to 1 inch).
Clear, attractive route planning maps of the whole of Scotland supported by comprehensive, fully indexed city centre street maps of Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness and Perth.
• Places of tourist interest are highlighted.
• Has attractive layer colouring showing land height.
• Road network fully classified and colour coded.
• Detailed street mapping of Edinburgh, including the Royal Mile with all its attractions clearly marked, Leith and Holyrood Park.
• Detailed street mapping of Glasgow, including the West End, M74 extension and Commonwealth Games Park.
• Detailed street mapping of Aberdeen.
• Street maps, with indexes, of Dundee, Inverness and Perth city centres.
• Handy distance calculator chart highlighting distances between the major towns.
• Administrative areas map showing council areas.
• Transport connections section listing all the airports and details of all vehicle ferries into and within Scotland.
AREA OF COVERAGE
Covers the whole of Scotland and part of northern England, extending down to Kendal and Scarborough in the south.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Explore the world through accurate and up-to-date mapping.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperCollins UK. Book Condition: Acceptable. A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact (However the dust cover may be missing). Pages can include considerable notes--in pen or highlighter--but the notes cannot obscure the text. Book may be a price cutter or have a remainder mark. Bookseller Inventory # BU-03-06-08-0065
Book Description Collins, 2012. Paperback. Book Condition: Used; Good. Bookseller Inventory # 1782242
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 2012. Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. Bookseller Inventory # P020007478968