Collins Practise with Puzzles: Phonics and Spelling 3 (previously by Folens) is intended for children age 7-8 in Year 3/P4. Linked to the Year 3 spelling objectives, the puzzles are a fun way for children to consolidate and extend spelling and synthetic phonics work in literacy sessions. Tips for teachers and differentiation ideas are included.
• Supports literacy work with clear explanations of spelling rules and patterns
• Ideal as homework activities for all abilities
• A complete list of the phonic and spelling patterns covered
• Differentiation ideas for support and extension
• Can be used alongside any synthetic phonics programme
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want