Collins Practise with Puzzles: Phonics and Spelling 1 (previously by Folens) is intended for children age 5-6 in Year 1/P2. Linked to the Year 1 spelling objectives, the puzzles are a fun way for children to consolidate and extend spelling and synthetic phonics work in literacy sessions. Tips for teachers and differentiation ideas are included.
• Supports literacy work with clear explanations of spelling rules and patterns
• Ideal as homework activities for all abilities
• A complete list of the phonic and spelling patterns covered
• Differentiation ideas for support and extension
• Can be used alongside any synthetic phonics programme
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperCollins UK. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 000743698X *BRAND NEW* Ships Same Day or Next!. Bookseller Inventory # NATARAJB1FI876106