Collins Practise with Puzzles: Phonics and Spelling R (previously by Folens) is intended for children age 4-5 in Foundation Stage/Reception. Linked to the Foundation Stage spelling objectives, the puzzles are a fun way for children to revise, consolidate and extend spelling and synthetic phonics work in literacy sessions.
• Supports literacy work with clear explanations of spelling rules and patterns
• Ideal as homework activities for all abilities
• A complete list of the phonic and spelling patterns covered
• Differentiation ideas for support and extension
• Can be used alongside any synthetic phonics programme
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want