A pack of tried and tested assignments for the 2010 specifications for all units in the Student Book – with everything you need to deliver them.
The Assignment Pack can be used as a standalone resource or linked directly back to the Student Book, Teacher Resource Pack, or Workbook as it fits closely with them.
Clear guidance is given on the best method of delivering the assignments and a complete set of teaching ideas and further materials are provided enabling students to produce their portfolios – worksheets, witness statements, role-play evidence, posters etc
The materials in the Assignment Packs allow both teachers and students to tick off the assignment requirements and produce their portfolio as they work through the course.
Excel tracker documents are also provided to help keep track of the achievements of each student.
1. Communication in Health and Social Care
2. Individual Rights in Health and Social Care
3. Individual Needs in Health and Social Care
4. Ensuring Safe Environments in Health and Social Care
5. Vocational Experience in a Health or Social Care Setting
6. Cultural Diversity in Health and Social Care
7. Anatomy and Physiology for Health and Social Care
8. Human Lifespan Development
9. Creative and Therapeutic Activities in Health and Social Care
10. Health and Social Care Services
11. The Impact of Diet on Health
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Mark Walsh is a registered nurse and a qualified teacher. Mark has taught academic and employment-based courses to health and social care, nursing and child care students in a number of further and higher education institutions. He is an experienced writer of textbook, teacher support and distance learning learning materials and has worked as a moderator, principal examiner and chair of examiners for major awarding bodies. Mark currently tutors for The Open University and provides mental health training and support for tutors and students in further and higher education.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want