A new, fully updated edition of this best-selling budget atlas in the stylish and authoritative Collins world atlas range. Designed in the distinctive Collins style, this is the ideal atlas for school, home and business use.
This new edition of the best-selling Collins World Atlas has been brought fully up-to-date to reflect all recent changes.
The reference maps provide worldwide coverage, are clear and accessible, and retain the accuracy and authority which are characteristic of Collins products.
The introductory section includes maps of the world's countries and physical features, key world statistics, and a map of the world's time zones. Fascinating facts and internet links to the most relevant web sites enhance the reader's knowledge of the world.
MAIN FEATURES INCLUDE
• 46 pages of fully revised, detailed reference maps of the world.
• Quick reference maps of the world's countries and physical features.
• Details of all the countries of the world, including flags, area, population, capital city, languages, religions and currency.
• Over 10,000 index entries.
• All the essential information required in a budget atlas for family, study and business use.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
• The highest quality mapping derived from the world-renowned Bartholomew Database – accurate, authoritative and accessible.
• With their contemporary approach to world mapping, 'Collins' World Atlases are ideal for school and educational use.
• More than just mapping – profiles of nations, satellite views, astronomical, demographic, political, climatic, environmental, and geological information.
• Smart new navy blue and red livery ties the atlases in with their dictionary cousins – 'Collins' is 'the' brand for modern reference.
COLLINS WORLD ATLAS
An excellent value-for-money atlas.
• 50 pages of world maps
• Index of over 10,000 place names
• Quick reference world political maps
• Essential statistical information
• The paperback atlas for the 1990s
Explore the world through accurate and up-to-date mapping.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: New. New edition. 312mm x 220mm x. Paperback. A new, fully updated edition of this best-selling budget atlas in the stylish and authoritative Collins world atlas range. Designed in the distinctive Collins style, this is t.Shipping may be from our Sydney, NSW warehouse or from our UK or US warehouse, depending on stock availability. 64 pages. 0.302. Bookseller Inventory # 9780007419753
Book Description Collins, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0007419759
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800074197531.0