Collins BTEC National Health and Social Care Teacher Resource Pack will help you deliver effective lessons and assignments for the core units 1-8.
Collins BTEC National Health and Social Care fully supports the 2010 specification for the BTEC National Certificate, Subsidiary Diploma, or units towards the Diploma.
The Teacher Resource Pack will help you effectively deliver the course for Units 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, and 8. With this guide you can:
• Deliver unit content through a variety of engaging activities built into lesson plans
• Save time with complete assignments which cover all the Pass, Merit and Distinction criteria, available as editable word files
• Guide students through the course and help them keep a comprehensive portfolio of evidence with Task and Help Sheets for each assignment
• Easily plan how to cover the assessment criteria with an adaptable scheme of work and assessment overview grids provided for each unit
• Keep eveidence of student progress with detailed tracking documents and checklists.
Units covered in full:
1. Developing Effective Communication in Health and Social Care
2. Equality, Diversity and Rights in Health and Social Care
3. Health, Safety and Security in Health and Social Care
4. Development Through the Life Stages
5. Anatomy and Physiology for Health and Social Care
6. Personal and Professional Development in Health and Social Care
7. Sociological Perspectives for Health and Social Care
8. Psychological Perspectives for Health and Social Care
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want