The Collins BTEC National Business resources cover the core and most popular units to enable students to get a Level 3 Certificate, Subsidiary Diploma or Diploma.
The Teacher Resource Pack will help you effectively deliver the course for Units 1,2,3,4,9,10,12,15,18,34,36 and 37. With this guide you can:
• Deliver unit content through a variety of engaging activities built into lesson plans
• Save time with complete assignments which cover all the Pass, Merit and Distinction criteria, available as editable word files
• Guide students through the course and help them keep a comprehensive portfolio of evidence with Task, and Help Sheets for each assignment task
• Easily plan how to cover the assessment criteria with an adaptable scheme of work and assessment overview grids provided for each unit
• Keep evidence of student progress with detailed tracking documents and checklists.
Units covered in full:
1. The Business Environment
2. Business Resources
3. Introduction to Marketing
4. Business Communication
9. Creative Product Promotion
10. Market Research in Business
12. Internet Marketing in Business
15. Development Planning for a Career in Business
18. Managing a Business Event
34. Website Design Strategy
36. Starting a Small Business
37. Understanding Business Ethics
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Louise Stubbs is Assistant Headtecher at Great Sankey High School in Warrington where she is responsible for Applied learning. This role includes being the BTEC Quality Nominee; having launched BTEC programmes at the school six years ago she is well-versed in achieving BTEC quality standards for both classroom delivery and Internal verification from entry level to level 3.
Andrew Dean is in charge of BTEC Business at The John Fisher School in Purley, where he is in charge of Enterprise and Work related learning. This includes being the Lead Internal Verifiyer for both Level 2 and 3 Business Studies. Having taught BTEC for the last 4 years, he is experienced in linking the vocational learning with a range of cross curricular activities and achieving the highest BTEC quality standards.
Charlotte Bagley has been teacher in charge of enterprise and Head of Specialism Business and Enterprise in 2009 at Harris Academy South Norwood. She has been program leader of BTEC Business since September 2007, delivered training sessions to teachers on BTEC delivery and planning and worked as a Centre Qulity Reviewer for Edexcel since 2010.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want