Put the fun into Functional Skills with these exciting and engaging real-life scenarios involving mathematics for your VLE. Watch your students become confident and independent in applying the maths they already know to a range of familiar and unfamiliar problems that prepare them for work and life.
• Develop your pupil's problem-solving skills with engaging activities available through your VLE
• Set functional maths homework with this digital version of the student book
• Encourage discussion and collaboration between your students using mathematical language
• Engage students with open questions that can be approached in different ways and can challenge all students at any level
• Make mathematics relevant and useful with real-life scenarios students will relate to
• Cover the Functional and Process Skills that are integral to the KS3 Framework and the new GCSE with rich tasks that give an opportunity to focus on these
• Access answers and guidance in the separate Teacher’s Pack ISBN 978-0-00-731843-8
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want