This student book provides material to teach and prepare students for OCR 21st Century 2011 Additional Science GCSE with complete coverage of the specification modules B4, B5, B6, C4, C5, C6, and P4, P5, P6 which make up the Additional Science GCSE and the middle parts of the three separate science GCSEs.
This book will provide you with complete coverage of the new OCR Twenty First Century Additional Science specification:
- Plan and teach low-ability and high-achieving students with differentiated student book content laid out in clear, bitesize sections
- Engage your students with content that is presented in a clear and fresh way
- Establish and build on prior knowledge with a quick recap of KS3 and a direct link to the GCSE content that will follow at the start of each module
- Build and apply the skills needed to understand and carry out controlled assessment
- Show the relationship between module content to paint the bigger picture with the summary chart at the end of each module
- Encourage students take responsibility for what they have learnt and need to develop by using the student-friendly module checklist that matches the specification
- Help students improve to a higher grade with worked examples with explanations of how to improve and exam-style practise questions
-This student book links to other components in Collins' OCR GCSE Sciences series as well as to other Collins GCSE Science resources
- Capture the interest of students with activities exploring science in the media based on Bad Science by Ben Goldacre
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperCollins Publishers, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: Used; Good. Bookseller Inventory # 1378097
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Good. The book has been read but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact and the cover is intact. Some minor wear to the spine. Bookseller Inventory # GOR005075291
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Bookseller Inventory # GOR004857546