Fully supporting the OCR Entry Level Science specification, the new Collins Entry Level Science resources will help you to motivate your students and encourage progression by making science accessible
• Support lower attaining students with content pitched at the right level; short manageable sentences, bullet points and explanatory images to help visual learners
• Encourage students to think for themselves with engaging prompt questions
• Practise and test understanding with questions on every page, including a stretching final ‘Challenge’ question
• Help students overcome common misconceptions with Watch out boxes
• Build practical and mathematics skills with activities at the end of each item
• Prepare for end-of-item tests with student-friendly checklists
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
‘This book is great, I have now placed an order and am looking forward to using them when they come in. Huge improvement on the previous incarnation and I really like the ‘Can-Do’ tasks being in the text books as well as the learning check lists.’ Head of Science, West Sussex
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want