Teach and prepare your students for GCSE Science with complete coverage of the new AQA GCSE Science specification for Biology Unit 3, Chemistry Unit 3, and Physics Unit 3.
• Teach and engage low-ability and high-achieving students with differentiated student book content presented in a clear and fresh way
• Establish and build on prior knowledge with links between the science that students should know and what they will learn at the start of each unit
• Build and apply the skills needed to understand and carry out controlled assessment
• Encourage students to take responsibility for their learning using the end-of-unit summary checklist
• Help Foundation students improve to a higher grade with exam-style practice questions and worked examples with comments explaining how to improve
• Offer guidance on how to get an A grade with Highter Tier exam-style practise questions and worked examples with commentary on how to improve
• Capture the interest of students with activities exploring science in the media based on Bad Science by Ben Goldacre
• This student book links to other components in the Collins New GCSE Science series and to other Collins GCSE Science resources
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Dispatched, from the UK, within 48 hours of ordering. This book is in Brand New condition. Bookseller Inventory # CHL1720416
Book Description HarperCollins Publishers, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # zk0007414595