This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Ensure top marks and complete coverage with Collins' brand new IGCSE Maths course for the Cambridge International Examinations syllabus 0580. Deliver the syllabus with confidence with full support and guidance for teaching also available as editable material on the accompanying CD.
· Start teaching straight away with detailed three-part lesson plans that include clear syllabus references, common mistakes and remediation, and useful tips for a fresh approach.
· Raise standards with extra practice sheets on the CD-ROM with consolidation questions to support less able students and extended questions to stretch high achievers.
· Assign homework for every lesson with printable and editable homework sheets on the CD-ROM.
· Personalise your course with all files available in Word format on the CD-ROM to ensure a perfect fit for your school.
· Check and mark students’ work with the answers for the Student Book exercises and examination sections; homework sheets; consolidation and extension questions all available on the CD-ROM.
· This text has not been through the Cambridge endorsement process.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want