Ensure top marks and complete coverage with Collins' brand new IGCSE Maths course for the Cambridge International Examinations syllabus 0580. Deliver the syllabus with confidence with full support and guidance for teaching also available as editable material on the accompanying CD.
• Start teaching straight away with detailed three-part lesson plans that include clear syllabus references, common mistakes and remediation, and useful tips for a fresh approach.
• Raise standards with extra practice sheets on the CD-ROM with consolidation questions to support less able students and extended questions to stretch high achievers.
• Assign homework for every lesson with printable and editable homework sheets on the CD-ROM.
• Personalise your course with all files available in Word format on the CD-ROM to ensure a perfect fit for your school.
• Check and mark students’ work with the answers for the Student Book exercises and examination sections; homework sheets; consolidation and extension questions all available on the CD-ROM.
• This text has not been through the Cambridge endorsement process.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2011. Spiral-bound. Book Condition: Brand New. 224 pages. 11.73x8.90x0.79 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # zk0007410204
Book Description HarperCollins UK. SPIRAL-BOUND. Book Condition: New. 0007410204 Nuevo! Fast delivery! Professional service with friendly customer support 7 days a week. Bookseller Inventory # 9780007410200