A practical little walk guide to Cornwall endorsed by the Ramblers. All the walks are 5 miles or under in length and can easily be completed in less that 3 hours. 20 walks are included and use clear Ordnance Survey maps to show the route plus easy to follow walk descriptions.
Cornwall forms the tip of the south-west peninsula of the island of Great Britain. The coastline is wild and rocky; headlands and cliffs are interspersed with large sandy beaches in the north, and deeply indented with river estuaries in the south. The interior is dominated by areas of moorland, notably the granite mass of Bodmin Moor.
This guide, produced in co-operation with the Ramblers and featuring Ordnance Survey mapping, is the perfect way to get out and enjoy the stunning scenery.
This compact little guide contains walks, all of which are 5 miles or under, which are ideal for an afternoon stroll.
• 20 easy to follow walks which can be completed in 3 hours and under.
• Each walk has a detailed Ordnance Survey map with the route clearly marked plus a detailed description of the route.
• The walks have been chosen with issues like parking and refreshments in mind to make them suitable for families.
• There are interesting facts about the things you'll see along the route.
• All the books include general information on walking and also the general area covered by the guide.
• Packed with colour photographs of scenes you will see along the walk.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Explore the world through accurate and up-to-date mapping.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0007395450
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110007395450