A practical little walk guide to Dorset endorsed by the Ramblers. All the walks are 5 miles or under in length and can easily be completed in less that 3 hours. 20 walks are included and use clear Ordnance Survey maps to show the route plus easy to follow walk descriptions.
The southern English county of Dorset contains stunning coastal scenery and beautiful rural countryside waiting to be explored. The area is famous for the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site, which features landforms such as the sublime Lulworth Cove, the impressive shingles of Chesil Beach, and the great natural arch of Durdle Door.
This guide, produced in co-operation with the Ramblers and featuring Ordnance Survey mapping, is the perfect way to get out and enjoy the stunning scenery.
This compact little guide contains walks, all of which are 5 miles or under, which are ideal for an afternoon stroll.
• 20 easy to follow walks which can be completed in 3 hours and under.
• Each walk has a detailed Ordnance Survey map with the route clearly marked plus a detailed description of the route.
• The walks have been chosen with issues like parking and refreshments in mind to make life easy for families.
• There are interesting facts about the things you'll see along the route.
• All the books include general information on walking and also the general area covered by the guide.
• Packed with colour photographs of scenes you will see along the walk.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Explore the world through accurate and up-to-date mapping.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperCollins UK. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Book has some visible wear on the binding, cover, pages. Bookseller Inventory # G0007395442I3N00
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Bookseller Inventory # GOR004044731