A practical little walk guide to Lincolnshire and the Wolds endorsed by the Ramblers. All the walks are 5 miles or under in length and can easily be completed in less that 3 hours. 20 walks are included and use clear Ordnance Survey maps to show the route plus easy to follow walk descriptions.
The walks are located in the Lincolnshire Wolds, a scenic range of hills in eastern England. They are a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and the highest area of land in eastern England between Yorkshire and Kent. The hills run roughly parallel with the North Sea coast, from the Humber in the northwest to the town of Spilsby in the southeast.
This guide, produced in co-operation with the Ramblers and featuring Ordnance Survey mapping, is the perfect way to get out and enjoy the stunning scenery.
This compact little guide contains walks, all of which are 5 miles or under, which are ideal for an afternoon stroll.
• 20 easy to follow walks which can be completed in 3 hours and under.
• Each walk has a detailed Ordnance Survey map with the route clearly marked plus a detailed description of the route.
• The walks have been chosen with issues like parking and refreshments in mind to make life easy for families.
• There are interesting facts about the things you'll see along the route.
• All the books include general information on walking and also the general area covered by the guide.
• Packed with colour photographs of scenes you will see along the walk.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Title: Ramblers Short Walks in Lincolnshire and the Wolds <>Binding: Paperback <>Author: Collins UK <>Publisher: HARPER COLLINS CARTOGRAPHICAbout the Author:
Explore the world through accurate and up-to-date mapping.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 2011. Book Condition: Good. N/A. Ships from the UK. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Bookseller Inventory # GRP94001726
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Bookseller Inventory # GOR005660063
Book Description Paperback Mar 03, 2011. Book Condition: Used: Good. Ex-library book, usual markings. Clean copy, sound binding. Quick dispatch from UK seller. Bookseller Inventory # S01_4831_NG_04/17
Book Description Paperback Mar 03, 2011. Book Condition: Used: Very Good. Clean copy with light wear; pages unmarked; despatched from UK within 2 working days. Bookseller Inventory # MAT-866-BPF