This new, fully revised edition of the Collins Spanish School Dictionary is ideal for secondary school students looking for a dictionary that is clear, easy to use and in a handy format.
• Collins Spanish School Dictionary is specially designed for school students, and is ideal in the classroom, at home and during exams.
• It contains all the words and phrases students will need, with key curriculum words highlighted, all essential phrases covered, and thousands of examples to show how Spanish is really used.
• The clear colour layout and alphabet tabs down the side of each page lead the students to the information they need quickly and without fuss. All main translations are underlined to help users go straight to the answer they are looking for.
• The dictionary includes language tips and culture notes throughout the text.
• Soy, eres, es…Spanish verbs made easy! Each verb on the Spanish side of the dictionary is cross-referred to a comprehensive verb guide, with full conjugations and example phrases showing the verb used in context.
Also available in French and German.
Other titles in the Collins Spanish Dictionary range include Collins Gem Spanish Dictionary, Collins Easy Learning Spanish Dictionary and Collins Gem Spanish School Dictionary.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Pioneers in dictionary publishing since 1819
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Second Edition, Second edition. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0007367848
Book Description Harper Uk, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. 2nd edition. 640 pages. Spanish language. 6.50x4.50x1.25 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # 0007367848
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800073678491.0