New edition of annually revised, politically coloured map of France. The ideal map for planning and route-finding.
Scale 1 : 1 000000 (1cm to 10 kms / 1 inch to 16miles).
AREA OF COVERAGE
From the Belgian and German borders in the north to the Spanish border in the south, and from the Brest Peninsula in the west to the Italian and Swiss borders in the east. Also includes the island of Corsica.
Politically coloured mapping showing individual Départements by name. Motorways, roads, airports, cities and towns. Motorways and Euroroutes numbered.
• Through-route map of Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Strasbourg, and Toulouse
• Distance chart giving distances in kilometres between main towns
• Key to Département names and numbers, and list of Regions
• Internet links to further information
• Map legend in English, French and German
• Index to place names
WHO THE PRODUCT IS OF INTEREST TO
Home and business reference users.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 2010. Map. Book Condition: Used; Good. Bookseller Inventory # 1133794
Book Description . Paperback. Book Condition: Good. The book has been read but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact and the cover is intact. Some minor wear to the spine. Bookseller Inventory # GOR003622095