Collins brings you Zanichelli's il Ragazzini, Italy's number one bestselling Italian-English, English-Italian Dictionary
From prestigious Italian publisher Zanichelli, and editor Giuseppe Ragazzini, this dictionary delivers the most comprehensive, detailed and authoritative coverage of current Italian and English, reflecting up-to-date linguistic, cultural, political and technological changes to the Italian- and English-speaking worlds. With all the latest new words, updated using Zanichelli's market-leading monolingual Italian dictionary, and thousands of in-depth examples to illustrate constructions and usage, il Ragazzini is the essential companion for advanced learners and professionals using Italian.
• Italy's most respected and authoritative Italian-English, English-Italian dictionary, with over 400,000 references
• Dedicated coverage of the very latest new words and phrases from contemporary Italian and English, including specialist vocabulary from every field
• Thousands of examples illustrate how Italian is used in context and help deal with the complexities of translation
• Clear, colour layout ensures the user can find what they need quickly and easily, with signposting of key Italian and English words
• 32-page colour supplement, focusing on subjects such as sport, science and transport, strengthens vocabulary
• Free access to the full text of the dictionary online for 3 months
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Collins brings you Zanichelli's il Ragazzini, Italy's number one bestselling Italian-English, English-Italian DictionaryAbout the Author:
Pioneers in dictionary publishing since 1819
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110007355157
Book Description Collins, 2010. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 7355157