Collins brings you Zanichelli's il Ragazzini, Italy's number one bestselling Italian-English, English-Italian Dictionary
From prestigious Italian publisher Zanichelli, and editor Giuseppe Ragazzini, this dictionary delivers the most comprehensive, detailed and authoritative coverage of current Italian and English, reflecting up-to-date linguistic, cultural, political and technological changes to the Italian- and English-speaking worlds. With all the latest new words, updated using Zanichelli's market-leading monolingual Italian dictionary, and thousands of in-depth examples to illustrate constructions and usage, il Ragazzini is the essential companion for advanced learners and professionals using Italian.
• Italy's most respected and authoritative Italian-English, English-Italian dictionary, with over 400,000 references
• Dedicated coverage of the very latest new words and phrases from contemporary Italian and English, including specialist vocabulary from every field
• Thousands of examples illustrate how Italian is used in context and help deal with the complexities of translation
• Clear, colour layout ensures the user can find what they need quickly and easily, with signposting of key Italian and English words
• 32-page colour supplement, focusing on subjects such as sport, science and transport, strengthens vocabulary
• Free access to the full text of the dictionary online for 3 months
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Pioneers in dictionary publishing since 1819
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Harpercollins Reference Hbacks. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0007355157
Book Description Collins, 2010. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007355157
Book Description Collins, 2010. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 7355157