The flexible, student-focussed solution for delivering GCSE Home Economics: Child Development for AQA – this book provides coverage of all topics in the specification and delivers a wide range of activities to prepare students for their assessments
This expertly written, innovative student book provides comprehensive coverage of all topics and is fully in line with current practice and terminology. It provides the student with opportunities to:
• develop knowledge of children’s needs and patterns of development
• increase understanding of how children can be provided with different forms of care to enable them to develop appropriately
• develop critical thinking skills as well as writing abilities through work on case studies, activities and end of topic questions
• develop the knowledge and understanding you will need to successfully complete the assignments and assessment criteria that are part of this award
• engage students with a range of teaching and learning features including: Getting Started, Key Terms, Case Studies, Over to You and Investigate. Knowledge Check features help to revise and consolidate key topic areas.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Mark Walsh is a writer, teacher and mental health nurse. He works with both further and higher education students, teaching health and social care and social science courses. Mark has written a wide range of bestselling textbooks and teacher resources, and has worked as an educational teaching consultant, and as a senior examiner.
Janet Stearns is a qualified nurse, midwife, health visitor, teacher and play therapist. She has over 20 years experience of teaching childcare in schools and colleges and is an experienced examiner and external moderator for childcare qualifications. She is currently working as an independent trainer and consultant for childcare qualifications.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2010. Book Condition: Good. N/A. Ships from the UK. Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Bookseller Inventory # GRP78213136
Book Description Collins Educational, 2010. Book Condition: Very Good. N/A. Ships from the UK. Former Library book. Great condition for a used book! Minimal wear. Bookseller Inventory # GRP86361718
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Bookseller Inventory # GOR006645564